All returns should be sent to:
66 Church End
Cambridge CB1 3LB
SHOEGARDEN RETURN POLICY
Unworn products purchased on Shoegarden may be returned in their original and sellable condition within 28 days of purchase.
- Original box
- Product tags still intact
- No dirt or pet hair
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds where goods are returned in a worn, damaged or unsellable condition.
- Please do not damage the original box with glue, tape or writing marks. Damage to the box will result in a £3 fee.
Customers are responsible for the postage fee of all returned items, with the exception of faulty goods. In this case we will cover the return postage fee up to £4.50.
- No refunds will be issued 30 days after the purchase date, unless previously agreed.
- We are unable to offer free exchanges or refund the postage for orders outside the UK.
If you have received a faulty item please contact us on 01223 244400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ask you to send photos of the fault.
Once your fault has been verified by a member of our staff we will provide more information on how to proceed.
HOW TO DO A REFUND OR AN EXCHANGE.
Refunds are processed promptly. An email confirmation will be sent once the refund has been completed.
Please bear in mind it can take up to 30 days for bank processing, depending on the card used.
All exchanges will be sent immediately after processing the returns.
We will email you if there are any problems or there is a difference to pay.
Exchanges will be sent postage free for all UK deliveries.
Please allow at least 10 business days for the exchange to come back to you.
- We do our best to provide natural photographs for all Shoegarden products.
However, please note that product colours are subject to individual screen settings and the photos are for guidelines only.
If you have any other queries about returns or exchanges, you can contact us via email at: email@example.com