Glerups Slippers closed heel Charcoal
Glerups slippers are made of 100% pure natural wool felt with a sole of soft calfskin.
The shape of the shoe follows the contours of the foot, ensuring the shoe stays on.
The shoe is flexible, and it keeps the foot warm and dry, as it has a great capacity of absorbing moisture.
Glerups crafts soft wool into sturdy felt for long wear and all season comfort.
Not generous in length, we recommend to go for a size bigger.
From farm to foot.
Shoegarden Returns Policy
Unworn products purchased on www.shoegarden.co.uk may be returned in their original, sellable condition within 28 days of purchase.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging, with labels still intact.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds where goods are returned in a worn, unsellable or damaged condition.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice, and the Return/Exchange card fulfilling each part with the detail requested and whether you desire an exchange, credit note or refund.
- We do not provide returns bags, but we encourage customers to reuse their original packaging.
Customers are responsible for the postage cost for all returned items.
All returns to be sent to:
66 Church End
Refunds are processed promptly but please bear in mind it can take up to 30 days for bank processing.
Please note we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on postage for orders outside the UK.
No refunds will be issued 60 days after the purchase date.
- Your statutory rights are not affected in the event of faulty goods.
- Please note, product colours are subject to individual screen settings, although we try to provide natural photographs, all photographs used on Shoegarden are for guidelines only.
- Any queries about returns or exchanges, please contact the friendly Shoegarden team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01223 244400.
We want you to have the best possible service and pleasure from dealing with Shoegarden.