Haflinger Dakota Cascade Kapitan Blue
All orders are Delivered by Royal Mail, unless otherwise stated.
2-4 business days from the date of dispatch
In the run up to Christmas Royal Mail are very busy; we would ask that you order gifts in plenty of time and please be patient while waiting for your parcel to arrive.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery by 1 pm (For orders placed before 1 pm)
Orders placed on Friday after 1 pm will be dispatched on Monday, excluding Bank Holidays
For some remote postcode areas, delivery is guaranteed by 5 pm, please check Royal Mail website for more information.
(Tracking number will be provided and a signature is required upon delivery)
3-7 business days from the date of dispatch (Signature required upon delivery)
|USA and Canada||£14.99||5-10 business days from the date of dispatch (Signature required upon delivery)|
5-10 business days from the date of dispatch (Signature required upon delivery)
Shoegarden Returns Policy
*** CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY ***
For all the orders placed between the 15th of November and the 25th of December the return period is extended till the 15th of January.
The same following rules are still applied.
Unworn products purchased on www.shoegarden.co.uk may be returned in their original, sellable condition within 28 days of purchase.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging, with labels still intact.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds where goods are returned in a worn, unsellable or damaged condition.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice, and the Return/Exchange card fulfilling each part with the detail requested and whether you desire an exchange, credit note or refund.
- We do not provide returns bags, but we encourage customers to reuse their original packaging.
All returns to be sent to:
66 Church End
Refunds are processed promptly but please bear in mind it can take up to 30 days for bank processing.
Please note we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on postage for orders outside the UK.
No refunds will be issued 60 days after the purchase date.
Customers are responsible for the postage cost for all returned items.
- Your statutory rights are not affected in the event of faulty goods.
- Please note, product colours are subject to individual screen settings, although we try to provide natural photographs, all photographs used on Shoegarden are for guidelines only.
- Any queries about returns or exchanges, please contact the friendly Shoegarden team by email email@example.com or phone 01223 244400.
We want you to have the best possible service and pleasure from dealing with Shoegarden.
New design in the Haflinger family. Dakota is the updated version of Everest classic.
- Soft wool upper
- Knitted trim and interesting contrasting colours at the front of the slipper
- Removable insole
- A robust flexible sole made from special moulded rubber
- 100% New Wool
- Snug and comfortable fit
- Low arch support
- Hand washable or machine washable in a 30 degree cool wash
The insoles must be removed before putting the slippers in the washing machine.