Think Sandals Julia Safran 80333
Think! Julia sandal is a new take on the classic style, it offers an effortlessly stylish look in luxe colourful leathers, that can easily be worn day or night.
The organic cork footbed is naturally comfortable and don't be fooled by the love heart on the outsole! It’s not just a pretty feature, its a specially designed, built-in shock absorber!
- Leather upper & leather lining
- Comfortable cork footbed
- Microcell rubber sole (with shock absorber heart)
- Heel height: 12 mm
- Medium width
Designed in Austria and made in Italy and Hungary.
Shoegarden Returns Policy
Unworn products purchased on www.shoegarden.co.uk may be returned in their original, sellable condition within 28 days of purchase.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging, with labels still intact.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds where goods are returned in a worn, unsellable or damaged condition.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice, and the Return/Exchange card fulfilling each part with the detail requested and whether you desire an exchange, credit note or refund.
- We do not provide returns bags, but we encourage customers to reuse their original packaging.
Customers are responsible for the postage cost for all returned items.
All returns to be sent to:
66 Church End
Refunds are processed promptly but please bear in mind it can take up to 30 days for bank processing.
Please note we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on postage for orders outside the UK.
No refunds will be issued 60 days after the purchase date.
- Your statutory rights are not affected in the event of faulty goods.
- Please note, product colours are subject to individual screen settings, although we try to provide natural photographs, all photographs used on Shoegarden are for guidelines only.
- Any queries about returns or exchanges, please contact the friendly Shoegarden team by email email@example.com or phone 01223 244400.
We want you to have the best possible service and pleasure from dealing with Shoegarden.