Think Ebbs Espresso/Kombi 81136-42
Very smart low-heeled Chelsea boots made of high quality Veg-tanned leather with an interesting brogue decoration on the upper and elasticated side.
Ideal for any occasions and an easy match for various outfits.
- Upper:vegetal tanned cafl leather
- As for leather structure and colouring, every boot is unique
- Vegetal tanned leather lining
- Changeable cork footbed
- Latex sole with slip-resistance
- Elastic band for easy instep
- Heel hight: 12 mm
- Wide and comfortable fit, slightly longer than Pensa, but more narrow at the heel part
All returns to be sent to:
Unworn products purchased on www.shoegarden.co.uk may be returned in their original, sellable condition within 28 days of purchase.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging, with labels still intact.
- All products returned in a damaged box (taped, glued or with writing marks) won't receive a full refund. We will charge a £3 fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds where goods are returned in a worn, unsellable or damaged condition.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice, and the Return/Exchange card fulfilling each part with the detail requested and whether you desire an exchange, credit note or refund.
- We do not provide returns bags, but we encourage customers to reuse their original packaging.
Customers are responsible for the postage cost for all returned items.
- Please note we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on postage for orders outside the UK.
- No refunds will be issued 60 days after the purchase date.
Refunds are processed promptly but please bear in mind it can take up to 30 days for bank processing.
- Your statutory rights are not affected in the event of faulty goods.
- Please note, product colours are subject to individual screen settings, although we try to provide natural photographs, all photographs used on Shoegarden are for guidelines only.
- Any queries about returns or exchanges, please contact the friendly Shoegarden team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01223 244400.
We want you to have the best possible service and pleasure from dealing with Shoegarden.