Think Aida Damen 82249-78 Cristal
Think Aida is a women's classic Mary-Jane shoe.
The velcro strap around the ankle will allow a perfect and easy fit.
This lovely low heel shoe is perfect for any occasion and it will take you comfortably into the warmer months.
It uses vegetable tanned leather uppers, a leather lining and a rubber sole.
- Upper: Vegetal tanned "Capra rustico" goat leather
- Vegetal tanned leather lining
- TPU sole for high slip-resistance
- Easy to put on and take off due to velcro fastener
- Heel height: 35 mm
- Medium width
- Firmly integrated footbed
Designed in Austria and made in Italy and Hungary. Don’t regard Think shoes as an indulgence but as a necessary luxury.
Shoegarden Returns Policy
Unworn products purchased on www.shoegarden.co.uk may be returned in their original, sellable condition within 28 days of purchase.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging, with labels still intact.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds where goods are returned in a worn, unsellable or damaged condition.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice, and the Return/Exchange card fulfilling each part with the detail requested and whether you desire an exchange, credit note or refund.
- We do not provide returns bags, but we encourage customers to reuse their original packaging.
All returns to be sent to:
66 Church End
Refunds are processed promptly but please bear in mind it can take up to 30 days for bank processing.
Please note we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on postage for orders outside the UK.
No refunds will be issued 60 days after the purchase date.
Customers are responsible for the postage cost for all returned items.
- Your statutory rights are not affected in the event of faulty goods.
- Please note, product colours are subject to individual screen settings, although we try to provide natural photographs, all photographs used on Shoegarden are for guidelines only.
- Any queries about returns or exchanges, please contact the friendly Shoegarden team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01223 244400.
We want you to have the best possible service and pleasure from dealing with Shoegarden.